Monday, December 26, 2011

USS on 25th december 2011. It's funny how I might look a little more like my brother's gf cause yahui (his real gf) looks sooo much like him. Both of us went to USS with yahui and her siblings because our parents are away in HK. More freedom and more privacy, finally.

Sometimes I wish my brother and I would be closer as siblings, like those that can really talk to each other. But I guess it's good enough that we don't quarrel and we do nice things for each other sometimes and it helps that he's really like an older brother and patient most of the time.

crashed nic's family bbq (with her freaky friends) after that. Didn't get to take any photos so here's one we took at old school last week. I like her family (and many many siblings)

2011 vs 2010

@ Timbre Old School. Hi nickicksdicks who probably won't read this, the cwazee one with all the interesting stories, the one who's anti-social as well and whom I secretly think is quite like me, it's always been quite comfortable hanging out with you :)

4th september 2011. We actually look a little odd as friends and I really don't know how we became friends but I really like talking to you all the same (even though we have such different view points at times). And even then, we get each other. Can't imagine telling anything to anyone else. Cheers to the person who concretizes my abstract thoughts hahah.


---------------------

Despite this post being so filled with people, I am feeling quite lonely at this moment. Thinking of "who am I important to, who is important to me?" depresses me. The answer is, none.

All I'm thinking while looking through photo albums is that photos really mean nothing at all. They make people appear so close when they are not. Not all the time, of course, but you really can't tell much just from photos alone.

No comments: